Want a romantic wedding?

Want a romantic wedding?

 Documents you need to provide

– Birth certificates of bride and the groom showing their

parent’s names

– Passports of both bride and groom with photocopies      


– Declaration if anyone of you is divorced  


– Adoption certificate in case of adopted child


– Certificate of Non-Impediment


– Husband’s death certificate in case the bride is widow


– Deed poll certificate if bride or groom has changed the name


In order to arrange your wedding on Rhodes Island Greece you are required to officially translate and submit required documents in advance.


We could provide you upon request with the name and phone number of the wedding photographer